Ghds

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Ghds

Postby baby_bufters » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 pm

flutterby wrote:I'm convinced!

Hannah (it is Hannah isn't it) do you find much difference between the wide and the normal ones I was looking at the wide ones as I thought they'd be better for my hair

I got the wide first as my hair was longer and it is thick...
It was when i got my hair cut i couldnt get the short bit in them so DH got me pink ones for xmas.

I loved my wide ones as I could be lazy with them and put more hair through :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

baby_bufters wrote:
flutterby wrote:I'm convinced!

Hannah (it is Hannah isn't it) do you find much difference between the wide and the normal ones I was looking at the wide ones as I thought they'd be better for my hair

I got the wide first as my hair was longer and it is thick...
It was when i got my hair cut i couldnt get the short bit in them so DH got me pink ones for xmas.

I loved my wide ones as I could be lazy with them and put more hair through :oops:

Fab thanks my hair is long so the wider ones will probably be better :D

Off to wash the dye off my hair :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

red_dwarf wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:As you know I love mine, even though they aren't ghd as such (made in the same factory, pink and £40) they are every bit as fab as the black ghd's I have x

£40 i can afford, £100 i cant.
what are these amasing cheepo just as good as GHD's called and where can I get some :)

Not the exact one but these are like the ones I have http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pink-Hair-Straigh ... 527wt_1141
like i say I have ghd's as well and there is no difference at all, I just wanted pink :oops:

ETA mine are ST8 make x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I love mine :D

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I have some too and they are great, DH bought them for me for some random reason (can't acutally remember why, just my general fabulousness :giggle: ) and they are way better than the ones I had before.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

mm do they work on curly curly hair? I had my hair straightened once at a hair dressers, it lasted all of two weeks LOL

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 pm

ems wrote:mm do they work on curly curly hair? I had my hair straightened once at a hair dressers, it lasted all of two weeks LOL

The wide ones are meant to work on afro hair

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

IIRC Ems your hair isn't much curlier than mine, I think they would work for you!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Hubby bought me some for christmas and they are amazing! :wine: I had my mums on long term loan becuase she doesnt really use hers but i wanted my own ones and they are fab, i love them :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas