hf1

My lovely visit to Rigby and Peller

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: My lovely visit to Rigby and Peller

Postby sim » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Another Bravissimo fan here...though I'm planning a trip to R&P as a treat once I finish losing weight!

Which branch did you go to? :pinocchio:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 pm

I went to Mayfar store on Conduit st as I was in the area having a fish pedi ( special offer on groupon)
and got this bra and the matching pants in cream http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/Root_Cate ... 11369.aspx.
I really recommend going!

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Really like your bra and would love to go to R and P - have to sort it out.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm

I got my wedding undies from R&P. They're lush but don't fit post-baby.

Brastop are good, as are bravissimo, and I also get some styles at M&S. Certain brands I can't wear at all. Freya and one other have such long underwires I end up very sore and red on the not quite boob not quite underarm podge.

Pays to shop around, and I'd always go to the shop first rather than order online, so you can see how different styles fit. The Bravissimo in Brighton is lovely (but on the first floor) and places like John Lewis sell a lot of brands that you can then google and buy cheaper!! :giggle:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I had a similar experience recently in our local independent bra shop - the ones I got were expensive tho (one was more than your R&P number :oops: )

I was wearing a 34 B before and I have been fitted as a 34D (altho I took one back and swapped it for a 34C - one boob is smaller than the other and they fit the bigger breast but I wasn't happy with the fit). I've since bought a load of fun and fancy bras from M&S (padded plunge style) I am so much more "perky" :giggle: that DH says everyone will think I've had a boob job in my year off.......

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas