hf1

Scarlet - NYDJ

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Scarlet - NYDJ

Postby scarlet » Wed May 18, 2011 11:35 am

Kirst you have to go down a size. My mum got some a couple of years ago and iv tried them on and loved them too. She says they are mega comfy and also very flattering. Great as they help to shape everything so whatever your issue ie big big , flat bum , muffin tops ect ect. Also not cut mega low like a lot of modern jeans now, something I hate.

I wear J brand jeans and low them, best pair of jeans iv ever had. Flattering and slimming , they do longer lengths as well. I wear skinnies and have found cheaper brands losing space and bagging out / falling down half way through the day.These stay up and again not low cut so you don't have you bum out when you sit down ( i hate thats!!!)

When it comes to Denim it really is about quality not quantity and I think you get what you pay for! :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 18, 2011 11:42 am

Totally agree you get what you pay for, LTS are great but the quality just isn't what it used to be any more so I grudge paying their prices, I on;y have crappy New Look jeans just now that fall down all the time.
Humm, probably a bit daft to get some NYDJ now though, but they might be ok for a few weeks, wonder if I can persuade DH :giggle: what is J brand???

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Here kirst http://www.jbrandjeans.com/boot_leg/pl/c/105.html that shows all there different styles. I think mine are pencil or maybe cigarette leg can't remember now. I got them in Selfridges , a lot of the big department stores sell them .

ETA I got them a couple of years ago as I needed new jeans. I went to selfridges and tried on about 15 different makes ( all skinny style) and these were the best fit and most comfy. They have a bit of give in them as well.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Kirstyh wrote:£100 are they worth it, I am on an eternal search for great jeans so if they are fab I would pay for them, any one know what their sizing is like? x

I'd been interested to know this too.
Being a true pear shape and only 5ft4 - i struggle with jeans.
either they fit at the hips and I have a baggy bum - or I have a constant builders bum despite always wearing a belt.

These look great!

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas