5%

Total votes : 37
My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Wedding hair

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 am

So as most of you know my hair is currently pink and after being a bit unsure about it I'm loving it now :D

I was originally thinking of going back to red for the wedding, I naturally have very dark brown hair but haven't seen it other than roots for about 10 years, but as I say I'm really loving the pink and I think red may clash a little, other option is purple which goes with my theme.

My theme is peacock and I have peacock blue/teal jewellery and shoes, dress is ivory, hair will be curled, I have a sparkly tiara, labret bar and make-up.

shoes

jewellery

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wedding hair

Postby clothsister » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 am

Firstly what beautiful shoes and jewellery. I want to give my honest opinion and I hope it comes out right. I would go for a fairly neutral colour, when it comes to looking back at your wedding photos you don't want to be thinking about wishing you hadn't done something. My sister told me to go with something that was more classic than trendy as it will age better and will still look beautiful after 10 or 50 years where I might look back at something outrageous in as little as 2 years and regret it, she was talking about the wedding dress but in my opinion the same counts with hair. I really hope this is coming across properly and doesn't sound bad, but i would be inclined to go for a relatively dark colour with a hint of red or purple.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:34 am

love the shoes and jewellery, I think purple will go better with the colours

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby poppysmum » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 am

Stick with the pink hunni!!

Hot pink and teal are my absolute fave colour combination!!!!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 am

I think purple would fit better with your colour scheme tbh.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 am

I think pink ( secretly I want to choose purple so my hair can be pink lol) :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 am

I think your hair looks fab pink, although dark purple might 'go' a bit better. Or maybe dark brown/black with a few peacock-coloured slices at the front?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 am

Purple will look great with the colours your going for!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 am

Being honest I would go for a dark purple, I adore your hair pink but do think that maybe you may look back in years to come and wish it had been a bit more toned down just for the wedding.
You so suit it pink though and are young enough to carry it off so well x

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas