hf1

White stuff

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

White stuff

Postby nicola g » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 am

What are their sizes like? Ive lost 2 and a half stone and no idea of my size :oops: ive just ordered 3 skirts and a jacket, gone for a size 14 to see if that'll do. ohh they have a fab sale on too :wink:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: White stuff

Postby queen bee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 am

Congratulations on you weight loss :wine: You definitely deserve to treat yourself.

I absolutely love White Stuff. I find their sizing quite generous so sometimes i can fit into a size 12, sometimes 14. The skirt waist bands come up quite big, so I usually get a size 12. I have to try on the tops/dresses as sometimes a 12 fits well, sometimes I need a size 14.

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 am

Yep - I think their sizing is usually quite generous. Occasionally I've tried on a dress and it's been tiny though.

What have you ordered? :nosey:

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 am

Congrats on the weight loss! I have lots of white stuff, they're my favourite.

In the past I have always found them fairly generous with their sizing, but have just this week returned 5 of the 7 items I ordered as they were all too small (tops/tunics/dresses, not skirts). The ones I kept were the same label size as the returned ones but were tons bigger.

The good thing is though that if you order online, it's free delivery... and one of their return codes is 'ordered 2 of the same size to choose from' or somethign similar... so if you're not sure, you could always order 2 sizes.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 am

No idea but wanted to say hi, it is lovely to see you back, stick about :wave:
And off I trot to look at the sale x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 am

i ordered these ..

http://www.whitestuff.com/sessionID/GWR ... RT-P29660/

http://www.whitestuff.com/sessionID/GWR ... ET-P29474/

http://www.whitestuff.com/sessionID/GWR ... RT-P28746/

and the lovers bloom skirt but is now oos, must of nabbed the last one. Tbh im not a skirt person, but i really want a change of style so im gonna try them with tights and some nice shoes :wink:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 am

Lovely!! I was never a skirt person until I discovered White Stuff and Monsoon.
I just ordered a few things too - really naughty as I'm supposed to be paying off my credit card not spending on it :oops: :oops:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 am

I LOVE white stuff. over the years I have collected about 27 skirts from them LOL Dont ask about the rest of the wardrobe.. I'm not going to count everything :giggle:
I find the sizes quite generous with skirts and tops.. but jackets and cardigans and other knitwear .. I think they are bang on :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:52 pm

I have had their skirts in the past (got one still) and i found them to be generous sizings. Not tried anything else there though so not sure on other items.

Return to Forest Fashionistas