hf1

First day wearing Bare Essentuals make up *UPDATED*

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Re: First day wearing Bare Essentuals make up *UPDATED*

Postby girlinleeds » Fri May 13, 2011 7:15 pm

I love it, never really worn make up but really love this makes me look loads better without looking fake and really made up iykwim xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Good you are like it......hope fairly light is ok for me. The same colour i got from ebay, that best colour for me do you think (Rox..??!)

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:35 pm

I am hoping that mine comes tomorrow so i can have a go of it over the weekend :D

I went for light hope its the right shade for me wasnt sure if Medium would be too dark or not thats why i just got the £12 one.

lucyx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Pretty sure you will be able to sell it on (on here :wink: ) if you find it is the wrong shade. I think medium would be too dark for me as i am fairly pale normally. Hope yours turns up soon.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I need to order more. I use the medium and it is perfect for me, think I will get a cheeks kit as well x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah Nic, you should be fine - Kirsty is def darker than you and she does medium. Im somewhere in the middle and i do light and medium beige so you should be fine - saying that, what you asking me for... you tried the sample you must have liked the shade :giggle:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 am

Rox wrote:Yeah Nic, you should be fine - Kirsty is def darker than you and she does medium. Im somewhere in the middle and i do light and medium beige so you should be fine - saying that, what you asking me for... you tried the sample you must have liked the shade :giggle:

I think it looked ok, just was hard to get enough out of such a teeny tiny pot. I am pretty sure medium would be too dark so sure the 'fairly light' should be fine. I will update this once the kit arrives. :wink:

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am

Well its here, already have my face on for today and off out soon so will try later.

D said wheni opened it "mum its what you wanted!" then said "tap of the excess" when i was opening the brush :hohoho: He was sitting on my knee when i was watching a vid on how to apply it - must have had an affect as it was only on for a short time and only watched it once :giggle:

Lucyx

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Ok i love it! was quite sceptical about the coverage as i am naturally dark under the eyes and i find it hard to get anything to take that away but yup i think this has :D I am sure i got the right shade too - well looks good in the mirror anyway. Feels lovely on too :wine: I am sure i will get quicker at putting it on :giggle: - well i will have to the boys wont let me have that long to put make up on in the morning i can tell you - but i think i buffed for a long time - wasnt really sure when to stop :giggle:

Lucyx

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas