hf1

First day wearing Bare Essentuals make up *UPDATED*

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: First day wearing BE make up *UPDATED*

Postby nic1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Woozle35 wrote:get the starter kit Nic, 2 big brushes, 2 x foundation, mineral veil, concealer and 'warmth' pot

I am going to now hun, just wanted to try it out with minimum spend initially till i liked it. Thanks Viki

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: First day wearing Bare Essentuals make up *UPDATED*

Postby moonsunstars2 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm

:wine: Glad your getting on well with it :D

I'd definately recommend the bigger get started kits :D glad I got that one as you get the brushes to and they are sooooo nice to use :D

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Where do you get the starter kits...? Trying to find some to try not too pricey to get over here....

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm

peachy.moo wrote:Where do you get the starter kits...? Trying to find some to try not too pricey to get over here....

Selfridges & Debenhams do them - but if you know what colour you need, then www.feelunique.com is a great way of getting them a little bit cheaper than RRP.

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Nic how are you getting on with it now?

I just got a dispatch email for my £12 starter kit and the primer If i get on with it i will get more :D I got the light shade i hope its the right shade for me?! its difficult to tell and I dont have any shops near to go into and check :lol:

Lucyx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

lucylou0417 wrote:Nic how are you getting on with it now?

I just got a dispatch email for my £12 starter kit and the primer If i get on with it i will get more :D I got the light shade i hope its the right shade for me?! its difficult to tell and I dont have any shops near to go into and check :lol:

Lucyx

Run out of the tiny pot i got of ebay and not ordered anymore yet. I will do though.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Just ordered the set Viki from feel unique. Gone for fairly light again. :wine:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 pm

nic1 wrote:Just ordered the set Viki from feel unique. Gone for fairly light again. :wine:

I really was not to sure about it, but 3 weeks in and I really do like it. Since I had Oscar I have had a really dry patch above my eyes, I noticed the other day they have completly gone. So its definetly making a difference. Glad I went for medium too.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Woozle35 wrote:
nic1 wrote:Just ordered the set Viki from feel unique. Gone for fairly light again. :wine:

I really was not to sure about it, but 3 weeks in and I really do like it. Since I had Oscar I have had a really dry patch above my eyes, I noticed the other day they have completly gone. So its definetly making a difference. Glad I went for medium too.

Glad you like it. I liked it when i had the tiny pot but feel i need the bigger pot now as it will make it easier to apply with a bigger brush as the brush i got with the tiny pot is tiny too.

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas