hf1

If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby Caroline » Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Then you are like me :wink: Having tried almost every product on the market, I'd all but given up hope of doing anything other than covering it up with make up. That was until I tried the Clinique Redness Solutions range about a month ago. It's had a huge impact on my skin that is really noticeable. I've been using the face wash and the moisturiser and I cant rate it highly enough. In the past I've found that new products work for 1-2 weeks and then my skin reverts back to normal but with this it keeps getting better :wine: It's well worth the money and is my must have range atm.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby nic1 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:15 pm

:wine: :wine: That is fantastic. Great when you find a product that works for you.

I am a massive Clinique fan now as my skin could be abit spotty and blemishy until i started using their foaming wash off cleanser and my skin has never looked better. I also use their moisturiser now and buy from an ebay seller.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby Caroline » Wed May 18, 2011 6:20 pm

nic1 wrote: :wine: :wine: That is fantastic. Great when you find a product that works for you.

I am a massive Clinique fan now as my skin could be abit spotty and blemishy until i started using their foaming wash off cleanser and my skin has never looked better. I also use their moisturiser now and buy from an ebay seller.


It was you saying how great Clinique had been for you that made me try it :D Who is this ebay seller you speak of? :lookround:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby nic1 » Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Caroline wrote:
nic1 wrote::wine: :wine: That is fantastic. Great when you find a product that works for you.

I am a massive Clinique fan now as my skin could be abit spotty and blemishy until i started using their foaming wash off cleanser and my skin has never looked better. I also use their moisturiser now and buy from an ebay seller.


It was you saying how great Clinique had been for you that made me try it :D Who is this ebay seller you speak of? :lookround:

That is fantastic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Not sure she sells the stuff you referred to but worth a look. Her username is ursopretty. Very fast delivery and used her several times now. Most of her items come with free P&P too. :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm

:wine: glad you have found something that works. Mr friends Mum swears by Liz Earl for her redness x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby Caroline » Wed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Kirstyh wrote::wine: glad you have found something that works. Mr friends Mum swears by Liz Earl for her redness x


That's on the list of products tried

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby docmaggoo » Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Kirstyh wrote::wine: glad you have found something that works. Mr friends Mum swears by Liz Earl for her redness x


BIG liz earle fan here! Cleanse and polish is brill - esp for my sensitive, break-out prone skin.
Tried lots of stuff in past - but not clinque.

Glad its working for you - I totally understand how important it is to find something that really works for your skin
Make such a difference to the way you feel

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby mabo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 am

I know this is an old post, but it looks like my skin is developing Rosacea :( I already use the 3 step clinique range, but might give their Redness Solutions a try :thumbsup:

Does yours flair up with anything specific? Since I googled more about it, I've noticed mine gets worse when I drink - which is not often, but annoying when it does happen! :evil:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you suffer from facial redness (Rosacea)

Postby Caroline » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 am

It's definitely food related and tomatoes and spicy food seem to be a trigger for me. I'm not going to stop eating them though as I've recently had some laser treatment for the redness which has helped hugely. I'm hoping that now I can control it with skincare and monitor it and have more laser if it flares up again.

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas