Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Kurt Geiger fans?

Postby Rox » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:I went for these:

and these:

I also want to get these:

or these:

for a wedding next month. I also love the orange ones Rox ordered, but I have quite a similar pair in another colour, so probably should be strong and resist!

Luuuurve lurve lurve, i spied those pumps myself but dont think theyre really me - they are so lush tho!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Mine still haven't arrived :cry:

When did you order?

Shoes i ordered yesterday didnt come today but they've been dispatched so it'll be mon. Have you had a dispatched email with a tracking code?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm lusting after those dolly shoes :cry: I only have my running shoes, a pair of fluffy tan winter boots and a knackered up pair of flat boots that were my mums :oops: that's it (well a few pairs of heels but I can't wear heels in the day, baby wearing and running round after 2 kids and 2 dogs lol x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

:( sorry to have tempted you.

fwiw you can get some cute pumps (cheaper) from lots of highstreet shops, maybe you could see about treating yourself to a more affordable pair so then at least you'll have some shoesies that you need and are pretty x

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Rox wrote::( sorry to have tempted you.

fwiw you can get some cute pumps (cheaper) from lots of highstreet shops, maybe you could see about treating yourself to a more affordable pair so then at least you'll have some shoesies that you need and are pretty x

Ive been searching and no luck, or the fit is wrong, im just going to have to hold out and cross fingers and toes they still have sale and let me use code when we get paid in a few weeks and then when they arrive they fit, my feet neeeeeeed them :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 am

happytails wrote:
Rox wrote::( sorry to have tempted you.

Ive been searching and no luck, or the fit is wrong, im just going to have to hold out and cross fingers and toes they still have sale and let me use code when we get paid in a few weeks and then when they arrive they fit, my feet neeeeeeed them :giggle:

Good plan :wine: :hug:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

scarlet wrote:I am literally desperate for these from clarks

They have £20 off at the mo, before pearl I would have snapped them up. But now I have to be careful with my money. I just love them, tried them in store and are so comfy.
Enjoy your hair do! You'll feel like a new woman hehe.

Thanks hun, I need it. Getting a bit of colour as well , fed up with mouse .

I love these too have seen a pair in new look for half the price of these no idea if they are as comfy tho :-?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Last pair came today and a pic for Lucie as promised on FB...

They're lovely, nice height but i will say they're toe squashers as theire pointed- not terribly and im thinking they will soften up and give with a bit of wear, but if you have especially wide feet they might not be suitable.

Def a blood orange Lucie, so bright they wont photograph properly lol.

x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Oooooh, they are lush. I love them! I do have pretty wide feet, but I can always go up half a size which should help. Blood orange sounds perfect, I'm so tempted!

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas