hf1

Bare escentuals QVC TSV on Thursday (link on 1st post)

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Bare escentuals QVC TSV on Thursday (link on 1st post)

Postby ems » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

damn.. I caved.. I bought the tvs :hohoho: only q is.. first time ordering online from qvc.. I got no confirmation of making the account, and no confirmation of the order!!! Is that normal.. or does my site generally spam ppl too much! LOL

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

It can be delayed if their system is busy (their webby ordering has been down half the day) - i havent got confirmation yet of my eyeliner order earlier but im sure it will come :)

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 pm

ok i want to get some from somewhere (saw a trial kit) but should i go to a shop somewhere so they can tell me what colour to get? I looked on the site and i was thinking i would need light but my skin is darker than the colour shown. I don't have a lot of funds to play with so I'd be gutted to get the wrong colour.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 am

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:ok i want to get some from somewhere (saw a trial kit) but should i go to a shop somewhere so they can tell me what colour to get? I looked on the site and i was thinking i would need light but my skin is darker than the colour shown. I don't have a lot of funds to play with so I'd be gutted to get the wrong colour.

I bought my Starter Kit from a department store for this very reason, yes it was £3 more than online but I thought much better that then waste money on the wrong colour. Once I knew what I needed I bought the rest online.
I went to John Lewis, but House of Fraser near me also have a counter, I am sure there are other places too. If they try other things on you that you like (e.g blusher etc) write the name down so you can find & buy it online.

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 am

^^^^WSS

There's a list of stockists in Scotland on the BE website here

I was cheeky and went into Selfridges to get them to do a makeover on me to get the foundation colour I would need then bought the Get Started Kit cheaper online from Feelunique.com

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Ooh the glasgow silverburn isn't far from me so will go there I think.

I think the new fairly medium sounds about right for me as I am fair but with a bit of colour and pinky undertones. Don;t think they do that as a trial though....

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 pm

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:Ooh the glasgow silverburn isn't far from me so will go there I think.

I think the new fairly medium sounds about right for me as I am fair but with a bit of colour and pinky undertones. Don;t think they do that as a trial though....

Silverburn has a pretty good counter, I got a lipstick and blusher last time we were there x

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:Ooh the glasgow silverburn isn't far from me so will go there I think.

Silverburn has a pretty good counter, I got a lipstick and blusher last time we were there x

ooh good to know. Will transfer some pp just incase i feel the need to buy :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I only watch QVC during advert breaks, and just stumbled accross it and because so many of you on here rave about it I watched it for a while, and had DH not been sitting beside me I may have bought it :giggle: but I need to find out more about it, I know nothing about make up :lookround:

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas