hf1

Need some foundation

My avatar
rachie77
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Need some foundation

Postby rachie77 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 pm

I've used BE but didn't seem to keep it on my face, like you nothing seems to stay on! :hohoho: But then I could just of been trying to do it in a hurry rather than layering!

I have also tried Lily Lolo which is very similar and cheaper, you can only buy it on line at their website http://www.lilylolo.co.uk I love their blusher!

I still use the BE eyeshadow's nothing beats them! I currently use rimmel foundation cheap and cheerful and use as much as you like without it costing the earth! I would recommend the BE starter kit if for nothing else the brushes are worth it alone! You could always try ebay and see if you could pick it up cheap on there!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I use no7 it's the only one that gives me the coverage I need.

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

There is a trying kit for BE which cost £12.75 on feel unique, which last something like a month with 2 foundation, 1 veil and 1 concealer and 2 brushes. I bought it to try. I found the concealer great, but the colour of the foundatiion was not quite right for me, as I need something pinkyish. The coverage is great though. I finished the foundation, but can't buy the full size pot as it is expensive and I would have to mix with another one to have the right colour, which double the price.
So I bought 2 sample of the Lily Lolo one, the colour is perfect for my complexion and coverage quite similar to BE IMO for a better price! Some shops sell their products if you want to see for yourself. Smaples are available from their website.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am

I love mineral make up now after Rox converted me and a load of others on here!! I used to use Rimmels dream matte mousse but now just love the mineral look now, it's less of the "caked on" look. I must admit i really did not think BE/any mineral make up would work on me as i have a fair few spots (at times) and blemishes and not the nicest skin but i really do rate it.

I currently am using L'oreal mineral powder (did a post on here about it) and it's great. I like the fact i can pick it up in superdrug for £14.99 instead of having to order on the web. In fact when i went into superdrug to get my l'oreal one they had it on 3 for 2.

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas