hf1

Which Headband?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Which Headband?

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I hate headbands on babies, it's one reason I don't make them :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
If I had to pick any, I'd say the middle ones. The bottom one is way OTT for me.

Also, slightly OT, has anyone noticed that the baby in the first picture has EARRINGS in?! :shock: :evil:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Also, slightly OT, has anyone noticed that the baby in the first picture has EARRINGS in?! :shock: :evil:

Its one thing I hate. We pierce ears in the salon where I work but only over 8s, the amount of people looking to get babies ears pierced is shocking! :evil:

Scarlet I like that first one but I think the metal band might hurt her head :-?

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Also, slightly OT, has anyone noticed that the baby in the first picture has EARRINGS in?! :shock: :evil:
Yes I saw that, thought it was very odd in a modelling/advertising pic.

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

I love the crochet one :D

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

I wouldn't bother, personally, I think they look a bit naff. They seem to only be used to show that a baby is a girl, and that'll be pretty obvious in that lovely dress.

If you do want something extra, I would maybe go with the hat Amanda linked to, and then have white shoes and cardigan to tie it all in, or maybe just some pretty hairclips, I'm sure Stacey could knock up a pair.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:25 am

Cj2011 wrote:
aimeet wrote:I LOVE the last one but it may be a bit ott

Yea I was kind of thinking that, esp as her head is quite small.

This!!

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 am

fluffy_mummy wrote:I wouldn't bother, personally, I think they look a bit naff. They seem to only be used to show that a baby is a girl, and that'll be pretty obvious in that lovely dress.

We used to put them on Acacia as she had very very fine blonde hair and a big strawberry nevus on the side of her head. It saved us from people looking at us like we were beating her :oops: , or recoiling in disgust :x :cry:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Cj2011 wrote:

Its one thing I hate. We pierce ears in the salon where I work but only over 8s, the amount of people looking to get babies ears pierced is shocking! :evil:

Scarlet I like that first one but I think the metal band might hurt her head :-?

Yes I agree. Maybe you could get one of the woolie WAHM's to make a crocheted hair band make up of small flowers in a round. Best of both?
I love hairbands so cute! :mrgreen:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Sorry I HATE headbands on babies, I think they all look very chavtastic :oops: :oops: I would say the pretty hat or nothing

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas