hf1

Wwyd

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Wwyd

Postby lucylou0417 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 am

I got my nails done a week a go today with some shellac nail varnish - its supposed to remain chip proof and stay on for 2 weeks but on one of my nails the varnish has started to peel off? Now she did say its a new to her product and she is still learning so it cost £20 instead of the £25 but should i message her ( she is on my FB) and tell her what has happened or should i just leave it? Not a major disaster but i was loving the way they were looking ( also its the first time i have had anything done to my nails)

Lucyx

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wwyd

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

Message her, she needs to know it's not worked for herself too and if you let her know she has chance to put it right xx

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:47 am

teganplus2 wrote:Message her, she needs to know it's not worked for herself too and if you let her know she has chance to put it right xx

I was going to say the same. If it's a new product to her I am sure she'll appreciate the feedback. :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I had the same last week but with the bio-gels, 3 of them were peeling off by day 3 and they are supposed to last 3 weeks and cost me £36 :shock:

i rung them and explained and they re-done them for me :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Did she put the clear top coat on top, that is a must for them staying put.
I had the gel ones done at christmas last year and my nails have only in the past 3 months really been ok, it trashes nails :( but does look fab

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Shellac's not guaranteed but if iys new to her she might redo them. At the very least she should soak them off for free :wink:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Did she put the clear top coat on top, that is a must for them staying put.
I had the gel ones done at christmas last year and my nails have only in the past 3 months really been ok, it trashes nails :( but does look fab

yes my nails are awful now without them :( dont know how i can repair them :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 pm

nicola g wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Did she put the clear top coat on top, that is a must for them staying put.

Nothing you can do hun, just need to take the stuff off and let them grow back, I have great nails normally but they did take 6 months to grow back decent. It is a shame as they look so good when they are done x

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

nicola g wrote:

OIL , OIL and more OIL. Any oil one for nails or even olive oil will work its magic. Put it on morning and night and it will help. But you basically need to wait for the damaged nail to grow out. :hug:

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas