hf1

Talk to me about GAP childrens pyjamas sizing.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Talk to me about GAP childrens pyjamas sizing.

Postby simlou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

......what size to get for a 2-3 year old? Seen online that they come up small so should I get 3T?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Talk to me about GAP childrens pyjamas sizing.

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Yep, DD is generally in age 2-3 but wears 3T in Gap. In my experience they are long but very slim fitting, so it depends on the build of your lo. I could measure a pair for you but DD is wearing them tonight so it would have to be tomorrow!

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks lovely, measurement would be good if you can. I've got a short legged, big bellied monster! :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I can't get them to fit over cloth at night ao have given up and use Mini Mode now loves their's and they come up true to size and seem nicer quality to me anyway.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 pm

I have found they are true to size (In American sizing 3T is the equivalent of a UK 2-3, 4T 3-4 etc, whereas we would say 3 is 3-4 its the opposite in the US) so if you usually get 2-3 get 3T. Katie wears 4T (she's in 3-4 UK sizes) and Ryan 6 (he's in 5-6).

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 pm

KimmyM wrote:I can't get them to fit over cloth at night ao have given up and use Mini Mode now loves their's and they come up true to size and seem nicer quality to me anyway.

I do find them a slim fit, but they will just about stretch over DD's WNNN and wool soaker, I wouldn't put them on over her Little Gumnuts all-hours though as they are too big.

I love the designs of Gap stuff, but personally for PJs now I tend to use WAHM lounge sets instead as they are normally more generous over cloth.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 am

I love Gap pj's!
They are perfect for james - slim & skinny!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 am

I love their fleece pj bottoms although they are slim fitting and a bit like leggings, they were great for using as a nappy cover x

Return to Forest Fashionistas