hf1

Pls help me find my wedding shoes.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Pls help me find my wedding shoes.

Postby scarlet » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:02 pm

I have had my heart set on some shoes for my wedding for a good few years. But now that I am actually getting maried I am struggling to track them down. :cry:
I have come to terms with the fact I may have to go with something else but don't want to give up the hunt yet. So fancy helping try and track them down....
I'm looking to get a pair of the Alexander McQueen Bridal shoes my favourites are the skulls but I'd happily have the heart peep toes.I have looked at the current bridal collection but nothing is quite cutting it. They need to be in a bridal shade , by this I mean Ivory, cream , white, gold , silver ect ect. I have found a lot of black with the skulls on. :doh:
Here are a few pics of the shoes:
Oh and I'm a UK size 6.
I have been looking for months and keep checking ebay but no luck so far. If I can't find any I will have to go with something else. Think I need to start compiling a back up list.

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Pls help me find my wedding shoes.

Postby ImisMummy » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Pretty much every colour of the skull ones except ivory!! But lots of other alexander mcqueen

http://www.polyvore.com/alexander_mcque ... gory_id=41

hang on, is this them?

http://www.polyvore.com/alexander_mcque ... d=47209927

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

This is actually my dream thread. So far, have found these:

Also found, there are lots of places that do shoe clips. These are lovely, but you could maybe find some crystal skull ones, or even use earrings or something, on a plainer pair of shoes, to get the same effect.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks ladies!
Zoe that is fab thanks , the second link I think is the new collection. The skull is a bit different , colour not quite right. But may go look at them in store! :thumbsup:
I also picked those one's out from Zoe's link, Judith. I really like them and think they are a definite contender.Feeling a bit giddy :giggle: but still going to keep my eye's out for the skull's , just in case.
Lucie thank's for the link's but really after AMcQ if not then I'll probably go with another designer rather than high street. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

No idea but omg those shoes are freaking gorgeous, lucky you.
Have to say I am very disappointed you haven't gone all gypsy on us :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm

is there no way to contact the designer directly? failing that I'm sure bridal shops will have some kind of contact (for stocking the shoes) so could possibly put in a special order for the ones you love

My avatar
TabithaFrancis
Clothie
Clothie

Postby TabithaFrancis » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am

Did anybody ever find the heart peep toe shoes?!? I am desperate for them for my wedding, o,ease help x x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 pm

TabithaFrancis wrote:Did anybody ever find the heart peep toe shoes?!? I am desperate for them for my wedding, o,ease help x x

I don't know but @scarlet got married yesterday so she may be able to tell you when she's next online :D

Return to Forest Fashionistas