hf1

Wedding outfit for breastfeeding

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Wedding outfit for breastfeeding

Postby ems101 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 pm

My cousin is getting married just before xmas next year and i wanted to buy something in the sales that i could feed in. Its going to be a pretty smart wedding, id prefer a skirt and top, as i never really got the hand of BF clothes, but open to suggestions. Any ideas?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wedding outfit for breastfeeding

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 pm

I would say by that time you will be pretty good at feeding so just get anything you fancy. When my mum and dad renewed their vows I think Austin was about 3 months old and I just got a dress that had buttons up the front. It left me a bit exposed when I was feeding but it was all people I knew (mainly family) and I just put a muslin over my bare chest so I wasn't so "on display". I think if you can get a boob out of it, get it :wink: :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm

I get all my :bf: clothes from here Other than that I agree with Lisa.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

ill have a look at that site tahnks. I was pretty pro at BFing with Jen and found ways to do it discretely in most things, but obviously normal dresses were out! I had a couple of bf tops but just found them a faff compared to just lifting a top. buttons were also a bit of a faff with one hand, hence why im thinking skirt and top... fuss pot? me?!

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 am

I got a dress from Bumps & Babes :)

Return to Forest Fashionistas