hf1

Did you bother with bf clothes?

My avatar
fay
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Did you bother with bf clothes?

Postby fay » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

i used a vest top under a T then pulled the T up and the vest top down so no one saw my tummy lol

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am

I had a couple of breastfeeding vests which I wore under normal clothes. My boobs are far too big to take out the top.of clothing (I'd be basically naked to the waist!). I tended to save my.bf clothes for when I knew I'd have to feed out in public, then at home I just lifted my top up. I have bought a bf/maternity top from ABK and love it so far, and I think it will be perfect for feeding in the summer, so I am planning on getting at least two more

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 am

The only tops I wear are breastfeeding ones! I have never spent a fortune and I bought most of em when I was :pregnant: so they doubled up as maternity tops. I have 2 from matalan, a mothercare vest top (bought off ebay), a rootytooty set (which is comfy but not discreet at all with my 40h knockers!) and 2 tops from jojomamanbebe (which are my fav cos they are easy to use, comfy and absolutely nothing is exposed. Oh and I bought them on sale at £14 each!)

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas