hf1

Mini Boden, any recommendations? plus discount code

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Mini Boden, any recommendations? plus discount code

Postby northernruth » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 pm

I want to order some stuff for Martha for hols and for once I am loving a lot of the mini Boden stuff cos it's not too gaudy. Am getting her a swimsuit and some lovely woven pjs plus a great pair of coral shorts. I like the gree breton stripe dress, but has anyone got anything from there for spring that they love?

Martha is pale but my colouring, so "spring" colours suit her best (yellow, coral, ballet pink, cornflower blue, dove grey, geranuim red)

Oh and I found a discount code that seems to work with free delivery, 20% off X511

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Mini Boden, any recommendations? plus discount code

Postby Caroline » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm

India is mid growth spurt so I'm holding off getting anything for now but I like the applique dresses. I might have a code for buy 3 items buy the 4th for a pound. I'll dig it out later and see if it's still valid. 20% may still be better, depends on what you get.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Caroline wrote:India is mid growth spurt so I'm holding off getting anything for now but I like the applique dresses. I might have a code for buy 3 items buy the 4th for a pound. I'll dig it out later and see if it's still valid. 20% may still be better, depends on what you get.

I've got that but I want to get the yellow squishy clutch for me as well so the discount will be better. Plus I usually send a load of stuff back so then the rest are full price IYKWIM

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Buy 3 get 4th for a pound code is A673.

Love the applique dresses and the broderie dresses. Also going to get the Mouse a playsuit for the summer I think...

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh I love the playsuits but I can't imagine her going to the loo in them :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

northernruth wrote:Oh I love the playsuits but I can't imagine her going to the loo in them :giggle:

I don't remember my Martha having an issue last year BUT, I suspect that is because we still took her to the toilet every time. I am going to risk one as I LOVE them on her. I need to have another look.....

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

This is what I would like for Miss P
http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Baby-Dress ... Dress.html
http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Girls-Skir ... Skirt.html
http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Girls-Shor ... horts.html
They sent me a £5 voucher which can be used with buy 3 get a 4th for £1 but need some pennies first.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

They got some nice bit in the clearance section too, summery as well as warmer stuff.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 pm

northernruth wrote:
Caroline wrote:India is mid growth spurt so I'm holding off getting anything for now but I like the applique dresses. I might have a code for buy 3 items buy the 4th for a pound. I'll dig it out later and see if it's still valid. 20% may still be better, depends on what you get.

I've got that but I want to get the yellow squishy clutch for me as well so the discount will be better. Plus I usually send a load of stuff back so then the rest are full price IYKWIM

I really want the Essential Wedges but can't justify £90 on them.....

Is it the 'must have' bag that you are looking at? I have a couple of their bags and the leather is really nice and they always get complimented.

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas