hf1

Cheeky request - Weenotions medium wrap

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Cheeky request - Weenotions medium wrap

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 pm

docmaggoo wrote:We love blueberry coveralls one size wraps.

You can try one if you want

@docmaggoo I'd be very grateful if we could borrow one!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:until you sort out the wrap situation have g you got a fleece wrap, that s what i have to use over Lola's dispo at night as she easily soaks through it. since I've fine that I've had no leaks.

Sadly we don't have any fleece here!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:Kate I have 2 I think, you can have them FFP if you like? We don't use fitteds anymore

@0_Lisa_0 What version are they?

@sim I think we'd be better off trying a recent one, as if they do work for us, we will be getting some new from weenotions.

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

We have exactly the same issue... even a disposable leaked! We haven't had the problem when we put a fleece soaker over the top of it all though... whether disposable or cloth. No issues! Worth a try! I prefer the fleece to the wraps (Which we leave out now!) as little man's skin is dryer in the morning!

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Sorry forgot to say - I've heard motherease wraps don't leak (not as nice a design as some other options but extremely effective!)

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:03 pm

JabberJabber wrote:
0_Lisa_0 wrote:Kate I have 2 I think, you can have them FFP if you like? We don't use fitteds anymore

@sim I think we'd be better off trying a recent one, as if they do work for us, we will be getting some new from weenotions.

I suspect older ones as they were Austin's but as I say if you want them you can have them

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:
JabberJabber wrote:

I suspect older ones as they were Austin's but as I say if you want them you can have them

Thanks Lisa, I have PMd you.

Well, after another full change for Isaac in the middle of the night and a change for me as ha soaked me, I'm trying not to get distracted on the weenotions website.

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)