hf1

What's the difference between.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

What's the difference between.

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:20 pm

The old bambino mio wraps and the newer ones? They have the old ones for £2.96 and heard their good for laying prefolds in. Xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: What's the difference between.

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:09 am

I'm not sure. I did have an old one with Louis when he was tiny and I didn't get on with it, although I was trying to use it with normal fitteds not prefolds! Also it was a lovely soft cotton print and very cute but it wicked very badly. Quality was good just didn't work for me! Not sure about the new ones - perhaps they are a poly outer which would solve the wicking issue? @Sophiebeth23 uses a lot of Bambino Mio stuff so she may know more!

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:53 am

I'm with Tory on this. We had them with Fin but that was 8 years ago too. They didn't work very well for us so invested in Motherease and Nature Babies which were fab and lasted for two kid's.

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:59 pm

The new ones are to fit one size prefold from birth to potty size so have larger leg cuff bits.the old ones had different size prefolds

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 pm

I used the old style ones back in the day with ds1 (now nearly 9!) I never found the wicking to bad. The only problem I had with them was the Velcro used to roll up when he was mobile and rub his tummy. I didn't use them with ds2 but I struggled to find a wrap for perfolds that worked for us so went onto terries instead.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Depends how old....

I too used the old ones on dd1 (now 6years) and the cotton outer wicked badly ( but my kids i think are heavy wetters or power weeers ;))

Ooo interesting @sophiebeth , I didn t realise they d gone for a one size approach now. I m still using the prefolds on ds :thumbsup: , just ditched the bambino mio wraps a long while ago.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)