hf1

Spring is sprung

My avatar
InkMinx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Spring is sprung

Postby InkMinx » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Well I don't know about where you are, but here in Norfolk we have been having lovely warm sunny weather this week, and its really making me want to get out in the garden and start growing this years veg.

So its rather early I know but Im wondering if its worth planting up some seeds in propagators in my sunroom. Anyone looking at planting yet or should I really wait another month?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Spring is sprung

Postby ems101 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Im no expert but if you have a warm sunny room id go for it!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Me and izzy planted some sunflowers and sweet peas last week at gardening club and thy have sprouted already x

My avatar
InkMinx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby InkMinx » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 am

Thats it Im so out in the garden at the weekend. The forecast is great so were gonna pressure wash all the paving and decking to get rid of all the winter green slime. Im going to weed and manure the beds ready and get started with seeds in the propagators. Ah and give the Bees there first inspection since before winter, see how they got on and if they need any more frames adding to the hive. I love getting out in the garden in the sprint time and planning the years veggies/fruit.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm wondering if I should get some winter bits in!

Look forward to seeing what you do. Can we have a pic of your bees? How cool! @inkminx

My avatar
InkMinx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby InkMinx » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Sorry had the sun behind me so a bit dark, but this is me and bump just about squeezing into my bee suit at the weekend Image

Return to The Veggie Patch