hf1

So my new year resolution.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: So my new year resolution.

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:14 am

Kim wrote:Ok, I will dig it out and weight it etc, might be early next week as I have a busy half term.

Kim

no problem-thanks again :) x

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 am

clothmama wrote:@Dora we need some pics! I bet the paths feel like you are getting somewhere as they are something tangible (unlike boring weeding etc :giggle: which is never ending and doesn't feel like you are getting on an moving ahead!)

oh my-they're not pretty enough to take pictures! it's all VERY rough and ready. I'm using what we already have/can scavenge which for me is the whole point isn't it? :) I'd like to go on sunday weather permitting-I've been busy trying to come up with things to make it kid friendly, safe and interesting without the allotment committee thinking I've turned it into a playground :giggle:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 am

@dora hopefully you ll find some lovely soil underneath :) at our allotment it had been unloved and left to go to its own devices. It was hard work clearing it but the soil was good once we got going. :thumbsup:[/quote]

thank you! nice to have a positive story about one-I really hope to turn mine around. I like your idea above about a greenhouse-I certainly spend a lot of money buying things like cucumber and tomatoes. I'd like to grow spinach, kale, rocket and cress as well so I'll guess I'll need to create raised beds like you've got otherwise it'll get chomped!

Previous

Return to The Veggie Patch