Garden Makeover

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Garden Makeover

Postby Allie » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 pm

@clothmama I have worked out there a couple of times but I'm limited at the moment as I'm waiting for the electric to be put in. I can work off my laptop battery for a few hours and tend to work in the afternoons when it's a bit warmer. A desk in Josh's old room sounds very sensible. Will you double it up as a guest room at some point so it can be dual purpose? That's what I did with my home office.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Allie wrote:@clothmama I have worked out there a couple of times but I'm limited at the moment as I'm waiting for the electric to be put in. I can work off my laptop battery for a few hours and tend to work in the afternoons when it's a bit warmer. A desk in Josh's old room sounds very sensible. Will you double it up as a guest room at some point so it can be dual purpose? That's what I did with my home office.

Ahh yes electric helps! But as you say nice on the laptop for a couple of hours!

I think it is going to be a laundry - will have a sink and a fridge as well so that it can be a bit of a summer kitchen as well. We are going to try to break through under the stairs into the bathroom (come out where sink currently is) and then between bathroom / laundry to try to have better access. Need to do more measuring to see if it is possible! Our original spot just isn't sadly!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:41 pm

Oh that sounds good @clothmama. Hopefully we will see all your progress in person again one day.

Previous

Return to The Veggie Patch