My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Autumn Clean up Challenge!

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 am

littlesez wrote:scrub paving

Have you got (or can borrow) a jetwasher? Quickest, easiest (and funnest :giggle: ) way to get outdoor paving looking good @littlesez

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 am

My house is awful! I agree with the microwave trick though! Always wonder why DH scrubs it when that is so much quicker!

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby confusinglady » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am

Todays list:
water greenhouse
clean bathrooms
scrub shower
clean bathroom floors
2 loads of washing - its sunny!
1 load out

tidy papers away from every surface in the house :doh: :lookround: :oops:
hoover upstairs
hoover downstairs
get guest bed and bedding out ready
get kids beds out and ready
dust

clear end of dining room table ( anyone else dump stuff at the not needed end?!)
sweep dining room and kitchen
wrap nieces' birthday presents before they arrive!!!!
other jobs: post b day card for my friend!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:54 am

I have already decluttered everywhere before the move so we will mainly be keeping on top of the cleaning and decorating. We need a lot of new furniture too. I use the organised home Christmas planner as she breaks everything down to one room/ area a week starting at the end of August.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm going with the perfect house option and ignoring anything that does not conform with that :notlistening:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 am

I have not done anything on my list :hohoho: work so busy and I have manflu so will start soon.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:21 am

Louise wrote:I have already decluttered everywhere before the move so we will mainly be keeping on top of the cleaning and decorating. We need a lot of new furniture too. I use the organised home Christmas planner as she breaks everything down to one room/ area a week starting at the end of August.

Wow I am just having a look now - mind you I'm away for 5 which doesn't help :hohoho: I think she did my original monthly meal plan printable I did years ago. Your organisation amazes me @Louise :hug: And can we have pics of your lovely new house?

ems101 wrote:I'm going with the perfect house option and ignoring anything that does not conform with that :notlistening:

Now that is one I could embrace :giggle:
littlesez wrote:I have not done anything on my list :hohoho: work so busy and I have manflu so will start soon.

Oh no manflu :shock: :shock: :shock: I really hope you are OK soon that can be so bad @littlesez :hohoho:

I've not done any of it for a few days :oops:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 pm

No pics as it is far from lovely atm! Still have flooring to go down and waiting for blinds etc. Also need more furniture to fill the space! I do like my new carpet on the stairs though!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Louise wrote:No pics as it is far from lovely atm! Still have flooring to go down and waiting for blinds etc. Also need more furniture to fill the space! I do like my new carpet on the stairs though!

So we need before pics @Louise so we can be hugely impressed when you are sorted :twisted: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess