Bullet (or any!) journaling?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Bullet (or any!) journaling?

Postby clothmama » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:23 am

Your pages put mine to shame @Allie - I've gone very utilitarian but I also did all my August pages yesterday! I have misplaced my phone (may have left it upstairs) will get a pic later!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:26 pm

October all ready

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Gorgeous @Allie :thumbsup: I actually found a printable month view that I love and printed off - I'll get a pic tomorrow - haven't done the week views yet.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:03 pm

So I'm a year on and still bullet journaling! What has changed is that I'm not drawing at all anymore - it just became a chore for me and I love just being able to print off my monthly and weekly spread then decorate if I want to / have time or not!!!! One thing I like that I'm doing is adding a 'memories' page on the monthly spread to write down all the cute things that the kids say or do. I've always been sooooo bad at doing any note taking on the kids - bad mother!!

Here is an example of the printable weeklys I use:
And this is the one I decided was 'The ONE' and then can't for the life of me find the file again :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm considering redrawing it and scanning it myself!
And the monthly with memories added!

OK so my newest predicament is that I know i'm going to really need to have my crap together once my job starts and I want to just have one system / book so I think that this style of journalling will be perfect. However there is no way that my already tatty looking book is going to cut it when I'm out seeing clients etc! Also I get frustrated that I have lists etc throughout the journal so for example within 2018 there are various lists so I can't just clip off 2018 to keep it all tidy as the lists are there. I really like that @Allie and @Louise use the ring binder system so lists can be moved around, stuff taken out and stored elsewhere etc etc. I hva ebeen looking and not found anything I really love, if you guys can point me somewhere for ideas that would be fab! At the moment the winning contender is this Filofax, I think it is a nice fun bright colour but quite professional looking as well:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Filofax-Saffia ... ct&sr=1-79
What do you guys think?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:20 pm

I think the link is to the 'personal' size - I'd get the A5 as there are so many printables that come in that size!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:59 pm

@Allie @Louise what are the planner binders you have?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:10 pm

clothmama wrote:@Allie @Louise what are the planner binders you have?

This one @clothmama

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Notebook-MALED ... e+notebook

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:37 am

I use a travelers notebook with 6 notebooks inside. They are held in with elastics so easy to insert and remove. A5 is a little big for carrying around in my handbag so I usually use B6 size.
The white one on the left is what I am currently using. Its from Sunday Leathercraft but there are loads of sellers on Etsy and elsewhere that make them.

All my inserts are from here.

https://annieplansprintables.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:45 am

So pretty :love: :love: :love: @Louise Absolutely love your little stand with all your bits organised in it too :love: :love: :love: thanks for taking pics for me :D Where did you buy the actual journals?

I did consider going with the B6 size but I think I'll have a lot more stuff on a daily basis when work starts (possibly even need to start using daily plans - at present I only do weekly 2 page spreads and it is all I need). I'm thinking that by going to the ring binder option I can even just insert daily spreads for busy days and mix and match as needed depending on work load etc.

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess