Bullet (or any!) journaling?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Bullet (or any!) journaling?

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am

I got a bit overwhelmed and indecisive starting the motnhly and weekly and realised I just needed to do it as it doesnt' matter - I'll change it up next month! This is what I came up with for this month - a mix of a few different ones I've seen:

Need to try to get the monthly one done today as we are nearly 1/2 way through the month :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 pm

How's it going with the bullet journal @clothmama?
I've adopted your style of separating the left hand page into 2 sections and it's really good. I feel I m on track this week.... That might be because I ve had a tiny bit of time to stop and think.
I wasn't good at putting things to do jobs on each day which I used to. Means I can actually enjoy relaxing for a bit rather than thinking I should be doing something from my list.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Couldn't resist a few bits at the craft store and a pic of my beautiful new journal :lookround:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Your journal looks beautiful @allie

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Spent the afternoon playing with my journal. I'm really pleased with the way it's shaping up @clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 am

Looking good @Allie and I do like that you can move your pages around if you need to!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Just spotted your stamp as I was scrolling past - how does it work, can you move the numbers depending when the month starts? @Allie

confusinglady wrote:I've adopted your style of separating the left hand page into 2 sections and it's really good. I feel I m on track this week.... That might be because I ve had a tiny bit of time to stop and think.

Sorry I realise I didn't reply - glad it helped @confusinglady . I know what you mean with the stopping to think, I started feeling overwhelmed this morning and then I sat down and did my journal page for 20 minutes and then felt much better and in control. I really like the layout too - I know I did a bit of research but I'm really loving it and dont' feel at all compelled to change the left page at all in terms of the 2 columns (and I fully expected to have weeks of different layouts!). I have added a line in the left columns to write in when kids are finishing school / need picking up as we have our 3 plus the boy we car share with so it can get a bit messy and crazy and we need to know what is happening! I'm having fun changing around the right hand page and finding what I like and want to keep or change. This is this weeks - I've gone much cleaner with my colours and keeping it simple where I thought I'd end up doing lots of squiggles etc but actually like the simplicity!
Here is this weeks layout:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Love your layout @clothmama. Here's my next week's spread. The calendar stamp is a save the date one so not able to change. I just wrote the correct days in along the top.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 pm

When my friend popped in for a cuppa the other day I drew up next weeks pages. Loving my new washi tape I got this week :giggle: I have also changed the heading from 'appointments' as we actually don't really have many of them, just places we need to be! Thanks for that idea @allie :widesmile:

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess