Bullet (or any!) journaling?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Bullet (or any!) journaling?

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 am

So I have peeped out from under my rock and seen that there is this new fangled thing called bullet journaling :lookround: :lookround: :giggle: ! I'm thinking that I'd like to do it - in some form anyway! @confusinglady can I have another photo of your newest system as you've obviously been at it a while and worked out what works and I liked the look of what you'd done on the other thread but couldn't quite read the right hand side stuff.

@Louise only if you have a minute but would also love to see what you have done as I'm intrigued by the premade pages and stamps.

Do you both have an index and other stuff like 'monthlies' pages etc or not?

I'm thinking that it would just be so nice to have everything in one spot as much of the time I have about 3 paper to do lists (garden / house / other) that keep getting lost (what a waste of time!).

Anyone else do anything like it?

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Bullet (or any!) journaling?

Postby confusinglady » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 am

I ll be back later this evening with a current photo :thumbsup:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2639223 ... le-inserts

These are good inserts if you don't need pretty like me. ( I like lots of stickers!) This is my current set up.
Monthly

Weekly

Daily

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Image And everything all in the notebook.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Wow @louise yours is so pretty! ..... Mine is not, maybe I should make mine prettier!
I've nearly finished this book and I was given a nice one for Christmas which I will use soon.
This week is one from a while ago but gives you an idea of how it works for me:Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Wow yours is like a journal on steroids @Louise :giggle: amazing :thumbsup: !

confusinglady wrote:This week is one from a while ago but gives you an idea of how it works for me:

I like the set up of having the week on one side and all the other trackers and bits on the other with week to a view @confusinglady

Stylistically I think I'm going to go somewhere in the middle of the 2 of you :giggle: ! I was going to just use a horrid old exercise book of the boys and see how I got on with the whole thing but then I thought I'd go to Action (sadly you guys don't have it - it is the most amaaaaazing Dutch shop isnt' that right @MissFrodo (I still think of you everytime I go!)) and see what they had! I read something on one of the blogs I was reading about bullet journalling and it said it is for you if you are one of those people who needs to write everything down to remember stuff and has a millon (lost) to do lists on scraps of paper and you love stationary / pens etc then bullet journalling is for you and that is so me!

So at Action I found a 'proper' Bullet Journal with the dots instead of lines and ideas and stuff in it and it was a whole €2.15 :giggle: needless to say I bought one. I also got some nice pens in different styles and colours - 3 calligraphy ones, some alcohol ones in lovely pinks and purples (sadly not sure they'll get any journalling use as it goes straight through the paper!), a big set of fineliners and some washi tape as well as a pencil case to keep it all in! I think the whole lot came to about €7! Can't wait to start (but I'm scared too - don't want to spoil it!).

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Oooooo @clothmama that looks fab. I'd like to see the inside bit to see what it looks like! I ve nearly finished my scruffy one and MiL bought me a nice empty book for Christmas so I ll move onto that next. Going to make mine prettier now :giggle:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 pm

I have a diary for work. A Google calender for home and a notebook for all lists work related. I don't really do home lists it's just in my head!

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 pm

ems101 wrote:I have a diary for work. A Google calender for home and a notebook for all lists work related. I don't really do home lists it's just in my head!

How do you keep it in your head?! Mine just falls out! :giggle:

Next

Return to Domestic Goddess