hf1

Readybeds - are they any good?

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Readybeds - are they any good?

Postby beffys » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

That Kampa bed looks better. I was going to get a readybed for Ella for when we are in hospital as if it's during the night she'll go stay with my sister I think rather than my sister coming to us.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 pm

beffys wrote:That Kampa bed looks better. I was going to get a readybed for Ella for when we are in hospital as if it's during the night she'll go stay with my sister I think rather than my sister coming to us.

Rowan loves hers - as you can see!! :giggle:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 pm

I like the look of that Kampa one too - thanks for the link.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 pm

I've heard that if you have a wriggler they can be terrible. If a kid tries to flip over in the night they can end up like a snail with the bed on top of them :shock:

We have a kampa for Rhys and it's great.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

We have a ready bed which has worked fine for us when visiting relatives and was used from 2yrs ish with my eldest and is still using it at 3.5 but is a petite little thing. She lives it but agree that you need a blanket on top too. My LO loves hers and settled in it so much better than the travel cot.
That other one looks loads better though and a good price too. Looks to have a lot more padding off the floor and the side bits look good. My LO has rolled out if the ready bed somehow :giggle:
How much room does the pukka kappa wotsit called! , take space wise compared to a ready bed? I m interested myself now lol!
Xxxp

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 pm

cat27m wrote:We had one for Rowan for when we went camping but found it just wasn't warm enough and she's getting too tall for it. We've just got her one of these which she'll use with a sleeping bag but could be used with a gro-bag or sheets and a duvet. I like the fact that she can't roll off the bed.

http://www.outdoorworld.co.uk/kampa-air ... rrency=GBP

That looks much better than a ready bed, might invest for when we go to my folks as they just have the 2 spare rooms x

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Nic_1 wrote:How much room does the pukka kappa wotsit called! , take space wise compared to a ready bed? I m interested myself now lol!
Xxxp

It's 170cm long and 74cm wide. Only slightly wider but quite a bit longer than the Ready Bed.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:02 pm

weve got one for Alister,stays at this nanas for when he stays over night, he loves it! it was from argos the one we have

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess