Just had my first Occado delivery!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Just had my first Occado delivery!

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 am

And im impressed...

I have shopped at sainsburys online each week since hubby and I moved in together 8 years ago!! However I had a little run in with them last week :evil: and i wont shop with them again! So i thought i would give occado a go!

Fab delivery service, i love that the bags come with colour coded handles so that i know which bags to empty first, i love that they are IN bags rather than me trying to empty the crates with the driver stood on my door step (and i can just hand the bags back to next weeks driver too!), I love the recipt that has the products listed in best before date so that I can stick that to the fridge and i know what to use first/how to plan my meals...without searching through all the dates myself!

Most of all i LOVE that delivery was £2.75 becuase someone else in my area was having a delivery in the same slot. Plus being my first order I got £20 off once I had spent £80 so £80 of shopping cost me £60 :thumbsup:

Next order we get a free bottle of wine and free gu chocolate puds! :wine: :giggle:

yeah..sorry...pointless post :oops:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Just had my first Occado delivery!

Postby weefywoo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 am

I love Ocado deliveries too :giggle: :giggle:
Last week they sent me 25% off for a £40 spend :wine: :wine:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

:wine: :wine: We love ocado here too. I use them quite a lot (although I do still use Sainsbury's for my discount too) and any problems we have had have always been resolved very quickly :D

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 am

ehhee, we love Ocado too ;) we do the 3.99 a month delivery thing so youo can order as many times in the month for only that one delivery payment :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

Oh and i fogot..i LOVE the text reminder yesterday and then today that they are coming (my memory is like mush...) and i also love that in this mornings remind text they also told me about subsitutes so i could think about wether i wanted them or not (have chance to get replacements in town this morning before they came!) :wine:

ETA Ems, yes i was looking at thayt delivery pass..i think i will get it now, i wanted to try it out first but well...did i say im impressed?? :giggle:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

oooh i think i may need to try them. Do you think it was more expensive than sainsburys? That is my one reservation

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

I'm seriously tempted by Ocado, so it's nice to hear good thing about them :thumbsup: I regestered with them a couple of months back so might have another look, especially as I keep getting emails offering me money off my first shop :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

So is it Waitrose food they bring Tory or have they changed it? They dont deliver here but I'm happy with Waitrose anyway but I keep meaning to set MIL up with online delivery.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 am

babyroo wrote:oooh i think i may need to try them. Do you think it was more expensive than sainsburys? That is my one reservation

I don't find them any more expensive than the other supermarkets Ali, esp if you go for the waitrose/Ocado essentials range which is far superior to other supermarkets own brand imo
At times when I check on My supermarket for the price comparison they actually come out cheaper or the same as

Next

Return to Domestic Goddess