hf1

How clean IS your house?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: How clean IS your house?

Postby est4elvis » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 pm

KimmyM wrote:Nope worst wife title is well and truely mine.
DH has to get both babies clean and dressed in the morning. Feed DS then go to work. When he comes home he does their baths but that's their time so no biggy. He then cooks our dinner, does the ironing, cleans the bath after the babies, puts the nappies on to rinse. And brings me a glass if wine.
Oh and he has to change the beds every Sunday.
To be fair we have an old house and it needs dusting and hoovering at least once a day. So I do that wash the woodwork down clean the kitchens and toilet. wash the clothes and make cupcakes for his staff once or twice a week. And if that's not enough I have to spend hours on WN designing fluff oh the hardship.

oh my god i am sooo showing this post to my hubby! (who also thinks he is the most hard working hubby on the planet!) he doesnt know he's born! :giggle: lets trade??? :hohoho:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:31 pm

:giggle: Hhmmm not sure your DH would know what had hit him.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 pm

My DH did all the laundry this weekend, baths or showers G every night, cooks our dinner, hoovers the stairs etc

I would get you DH to do things like clean all the doors and window frames, skirting boards etc, all the jobs that go un noticed.When I am mopping the floors I clean the skirts at the same time but for some reason the doors are always grubby and for some reason I hate cleaning them!!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Oooo just thought I hate polishing the door handles so annoying.

My avatar
Bee's Knees
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bee's Knees » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:46 am

Kimmy, my DH is very good too. But I must say I am extremely envious of even getting to the point of polishing door handles! Haven't had the house clean enough to worry about the door handles in years!

Also, isn't there a solution you can use?
x

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess