hf1

What hoover do you have?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What hoover do you have?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm

We have a Hoover now and its good, but only had it about 4 months after our Dyson died and we couldn't really afford a new one :(
our old Dyson was over 10 years old though and had helped at OH's mum and dad's when they had in builders (so all the rubble and dust) so it owed us nothing! Would definitely get another (and probably will if this one packs in).

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:We have a vorwerk and it is amazing! My nan has had hers for nearly 25 years and mum has had hers for over 15 years and they are both still going strong and apart from being serviced a couple of times they have never had any problems with either of them! I got a reconditioned one from ebay and it is just as good as theirs - I would love a brand new one but they are in the region of about £600 I think so a bit out of my price range :giggle:

My Mum has one of those and has had it about 20 years too, she bought it from a door to door seller back in the day but has been very happy with it.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 pm

We have an oreck which I love but it dies have a bag.

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:43 pm

We love our hetty :)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 pm

CherryPie wrote:We love our hetty :)

I have a Hetty upstairs which I also love notas light weight and a bit more effort but she's like a pet :)

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 pm

A Dyson, I will always buy them now, the one time I went for a different make it was useless and I ended up giving it away. Not sure of the make and model but its a smaller one as we only have a couple of carpets and the rest of the house is usually swept and scrubbed :wink:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Henry Hoover. He's part of the family :giggle:
I know he has bags but they are so easy to change and take ages to fill so we don't often have to change them.
I've used Henry's in work nd home situations and they just keep going.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Hetty and I :love: her :) Someone told me you could use her bagless but you can't otherwise you get a stinky hoover :puke: I wouldn't go back to a Dyson after ours broke several times and even a wheel fell off :?

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby girlinleeds » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 pm

We have a samsung bagless vac, had it 6 years and only had to change the belt once only cost £50

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess