hf1

Wet bag recommendations :)

My avatar
SarryB
Clothie
Clothie

Wet bag recommendations :)

Postby SarryB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm

At the moment, I use a bucket with a mesh bag for dirty nappies. However, as Squid gets bigger, I'd like to switch to wet-bags so I can hang them up. I'm a little confused by the choice though!

So I'm looking for
- something quite big, holds maybe 10 nappies
- something that will hang up
- a zip!
- I'll probably buy 2 or 3 so I don't want them to be too expensive!
- And ideally I'd like one that I could just un-zip and chuck straight into the washing machine.

Any ideas ladies?

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wet bag recommendations :)

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Looby lus :D @knees_on will tell you all about them x

My avatar
histe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby histe » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Bump! I could do with the advice as well! Currently looking at roomparoz wet bag instead of a bucket and bummis medium for out and about.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

I would say monkeyfoot designs but they are not cheap, you get what you pay for though very good quality. I have a medium a lareg and an XL and love them, you can get them preloved

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I really like my medium Monkeyfoot wetbag and im hoping to get an extra large mf instead of a nappy bucket.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm

there a lady call nippy nappy noos that do fab one that aren't too exspensive i bought one big bag that hold 11 nb/s nappys and 4 large nappys so i thought that was great so i bought 2 of thoses and 2 small wipe bags too.

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby usinukveg » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm not a huge fan of moneyfoot bags. Mine has started leaking after less than a year! (and I have scrupulously followed the washing directions and only line dry). They also take forever to dry after washing because of the cotton on the outside. That being said, it's my only wetbag, so I don't have a better suggestion.

My avatar
smaths
Clothie
Clothie

Postby smaths » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm

I too am not very impressed with monkey foot. Both mine have holes in the lining after less than a year and the stitching in my double one is coming apart - I think the thickness of the liner makes it very bulky and inflexible. Bought some planet wise ones for nursery, nearly half the price and seem good so far. Will probably have to replace the MFs soon and will get some large hanging ones from them too.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 am

There is a lady on fb called gandyfloss designs I thinl. Hers look good but I h?ent tried them so can't directly comment hth x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories