hf1

Which are the best. and where can i buy.?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Which are the best. and where can i buy.?

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Yep, use one of each. The PD's are long so fold in half & the EP goes underneath :D

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Have you thought about zorb boosters?

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Shaunie wrote:Yep, use one of each. The PD's are long so fold in half & the EP goes underneath :D

Thanks hun!

ems wrote:Have you thought about zorb boosters?

Ems I have heard of zorb... but not don't really know anything about it??? details please......!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm

I use a double Greenkids Hemp at the bottom, they are hourglass shaped & are 2 sewn together, I have pulled most of them apart so I can use one or two layers.

In the middle I use a Little Lamb Bamboo Sz2

Then on the top I put a piece of Zorb. This is fantastically absorbant & very thin so adds no bulk.

The zorb like MF sucks up the wetness quickly but doesn't have as good a storage capacity as bamboo/hemp. IT is much better than MF though, so the idea is the Zorb sucks up wetness fast & then it gradually goes through to the hemp/bamboo which stores it so it can't squidge back out.

Puddlekins do nice Zorb boosters which I have had a few of & they are fantastic.
However for cheapness I have also bought sheets of zorb from lushtush and chopped it up into booster shapes, it's like felt so doesn't need hemming, doesn't look pretty but does the job!

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

thanks zoe!!! x x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories