hf1

Nappy Fairy 2011 Sign up here! All recipients sent :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Nappy Fairy 2011 Sign up here! All recipients sent :)

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 pm

If you would like to take part in this swap please read the following guidelines carefully and follow the instructions.

*You must be a regular poster - meaning that you have been posting frequently on the forum for the last 3 months and have a minimum of 250 posts excluding classifieds and 3 months membership as of Sunday 17th April. Moderators decision will be FINAL as to whether you can join in or not. If you are unsure as to whether you will be able to join in then please PM a Mod before signing up.

*Please either ensure your address is in your profile or PM a Moderator with it as soon as you have signed up. If it is not provided you will not be able to join in with the swap. **If you change your address at any time after you have filled out your details on the form (EVEN IF IT IS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE) please PM a Moderator immediately.

*The budget is £25 including RECORDED postage within the UK (for overseas participants standard air mail is adequate as international signed for can be prohibitively expensive)

*If you would like to make your gift you must consider the RETAIL VALUE of the gift rather than the cost of the materials when deciding what to make. (This is to ensure everybody receives a comparative gift, some of us are not talented enough to be able to make something :wink: )

*You MUST PM a Moderator once your item has been posted with the Royal Mail recorded delivery reference number (unless sending your item abroad in which case just let a Moderator know it is on its way)

*By signing up you commit to having the time to come and answer ALL the questions asked by other participants and to participate fully in the reveal and guessing threads

*You have until Friday 22nd April at 10pm to sign up

*You will receive the name and address of your Nappy Fairy recipient as soon as possible after this date.

*All packages should be clearly marked with "CNT Nappy Fairy" and posted by recorded delivery (or standard air mail for overseas recipients) by Monday 13th June (Monday 6th June for overseas recipients) to arrive no later than Thursday 16th June. Please PM a Moderator with the reference number when you have posted your parcel. **THE GRAND REVEAL WILL BE ON FRIDAY 17TH JUNE.**

*REMEMBER - NO PEEKING AT PACKAGES BEFORE THE GRAND REVEAL!!

[b]*Failure to comply with all of these rules will mean you are unable to take part in the next set of 3 swaps (i.e the next Secret Baker, Nappy Secret Santa AND DIY Secret Santa) . After this time you will be able to participate in future swaps providing you follow the guidelines.

*Please note if you failed to comply with the rules for the last swap(s) you took part in (particularly failure to post your package on time and not taking part in the revealing/guessing without a valid reason) then you will be unable to join in with this swap.**

If you would like to take part please sign up by adding your username, name and likes/dislikes to the google form here. Please also ensure that either your address is on your profile or you PM a moderator with it as soon as you have signed up. **If you change this at any time after you have filled out your details on the form (EVEN IF IT IS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE) please PM a Moderator immediately

**Please note if you fail to fill out the form adequately or provide your address details by the closing date you will not be able to join in with the swap.**

*You will be able to see your submitted info (and of course your recipients information :wink: ) on the spreadsheet here You will be able to amend/add anything to your entry until the closing date but after that please PM a Moderator if you need to add or change anything. Feel free to ask any other questions you may need answers to on the forum as well once the sign-up thread has closed. Thank you ladies and have fun shopping!

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Nappy Fairy 2011 Sign up details here! :)

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes please :wine:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:30 pm

yes please...just signing up!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Done (otherwise I'll run out of time!), I can't access the Google spreadsheet though Louise :wink:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm

choccylisa wrote:Done (otherwise I'll run out of time!), I can't access the Google spreadsheet though Louise :wink:

Yeah, I've just mentioned this on the other thread. I can't get in either, takes me straight to gmail :-?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

I'VE DONE MINE :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Yes please (I'm assuming this is for WAHM stuff as well as nappies?)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:Yes please (I'm assuming this is for WAHM stuff as well as nappies?)

Yep, have a look at the form/spreadsheet and you will see :wink:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Not sure whats going on with my account but its saying I need approval to view??

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2011