hf1

Scared but going to go for it. (home educating)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Scared but going to go for it. (home educating)

Postby littlesez » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 pm

I think it sounds perfect for you :mrgreen: like you say if it doesnt work out you can always change what has isabelle said? bet she will love it. Will you try Grace at nursery school next year? or go striaght for HE ooh very exciting

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm

There is NO chance that Grace will be going to nursery/preschool round here ever... ;)
However we may still keep her one day a week where she is now until school age... But yes basically she will be HE'd from the word go is current plan!

Isabelle has mixed feelings about it - it's somewhat of an unknown really at present and she doesn't like change or the unknown... I need to sit down and explain to her what we'll be doing really... On the one hand she's quite pleased about no more school, but on the other hand she will miss her friends (although we'll keep in touch with those we're close to) but she won't miss the bullying (already) and the boredom of monotonous group work ;)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm

bullying :cry: that breaks my heart :hug: :hug: :hug: How? she is so loevly :(

Ahh you def doing the right thing xxx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:36 pm

I think some kids just manage to get away with murder!! She is more concerned about her friends being slapped though!

Previous

Return to Home Education