hf1

Home education on the road?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Home education on the road?

Postby happytails » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Anyone know anyone that successfully HEds whilst travelling short or long term? Perhaps with little resources except what's around them in place they are at and the Internet/laptop?

Sarah x

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Home education on the road?

Postby ladybird » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Travelling would be a constant source of learning, something I would LOVE to do with the boys. New places, sounds, smells, cultures, languages, geography, history, people to ask questions of......an amazing experience and a HUGE wealth of information.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

ladybird wrote:Travelling would be a constant source of learning, something I would LOVE to do with the boys. New places, sounds, smells, cultures, languages, geography, history, people to ask questions of......an amazing experience and a HUGE wealth of information.

Couldn't have put it better. Would be something we'd love to do.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm

zippie-purple-monkey wrote:
ladybird wrote:Travelling would be a constant source of learning, something I would LOVE to do with the boys. New places, sounds, smells, cultures, languages, geography, history, people to ask questions of......an amazing experience and a HUGE wealth of information.

Couldn't have put it better. Would be something we'd love to do.

WTS :D Oh if only money were no object :lol:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm

WTS

No better way to learn. :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh I'm so glad, I thought as much!

Following on to my motorhome thread we are thinking of letting our house out, buying a motorhome and going travelling for a bit in the next year or so, whilst dp does his freelance Internet based business :)

I'm really excited about the idea tbh but got loads to sort first, finances, pet passports, passports, getting the house in a reasonable state, becoming a landlady etc etc and buying a motorhome... I'm exhausted already just thinking about it lol

Return to Home Education