hf1

So, how is everyone doing? :)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

So, how is everyone doing? :)

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Thought it's be nice to check in, and get some inspiration :)

We're doing fine. I'm following a more 'go with the flow' approach. We don't go out on expeditions everyday, but do spend time in the garden. As my two are only 3 and (nearly) 2, we've been looking at the leaves changing and feeling the different textures. We chose a selection of leaves. DD was picking out crunchy leaves when asked, and DS could tell me which one was soft.
I bought some simple wooden building blocks from WIlkinsons - all shapes and colours. The lo's can pick out cylinders and cones - which I am so impressed with considering their ages!

DD has learnt the alphabet up to G, and DS will happily shout AB :hohoho:

Hubby has been showing DD magnets - she's loved seeing where she could stick them too :giggle: She'll happily tell me that magnets stick to metal and not plastic. Not sure she understands but it's very cute.

They haven't ever been swimming, so that's the next adventure. I'm going to enroll them into some swimming classes for toddlers, where they can meet other children and everntually learn to swim.

So, how are we all doing?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: So, how is everyone doing? :)

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:12 pm

I was just thinking about this yesterday - thanks for the update sounds like great fun! :D

Steph how is it going for you??

Return to Home Education