hf1

What is your favorite song at the moment?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What is your favorite song at the moment?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun May 26, 2013 12:45 am

I don't get much chance to really listen to music and definitely not new stuff here. Its so closed minded in a music way. Its either country, or american 'rock/pop'

But I Love anything by the sterophonics. The early augie march stuff

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 26, 2013 12:45 am

Courtesy of Wikipedia:
Passenger, stylized as /Passenger was a British alternative pop/rock/folk band that was established in 2003 in Brighton and Hove, England. It was fronted by Mike Rosenberg, the main vocalist and songwriter of the band, and by Andrew Phillips, both from Brighton. The band was at various times a quartet[1] and a quintet.[2]

The /Passenger debut album Wicked Man's Rest was released in 2007 on Chalkmark.[3] All 11 tracks of the album were co-written by Andrew Phillips and Mike Rosenberg. Soon after the release of the album, the band broke up when Andrew Phillips left the formation in 2009.[1]

Rosenberg's solo career
Mike Rosenberg (Passenger), performing at Southampton Brook music venue in January 2013
Main article: Passenger (singer)

After the band's break-up, Mike Rosenberg continued his solo career using the name 'Passenger' as his moniker, releasing the albums Wide Eyes Blind Love (2009), Flight of the Crow (2010), and the critically acclaimed All the Little Lights (2012). He also released a fan-only limited edition Divers and Submarines in 2010.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

I might need to spend some money on itunes!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 26, 2013 1:09 am

I'm such a dweeb I dont' even know how to get songs for my Android phone! I just listen to the radio and youtube :lookround: :oops: sorry I ran off mid conversation, realised the time was up for my hair dye!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun May 26, 2013 2:53 am

clothmama wrote:@JabberJabber very very confused - song 2 - Minecraft??????????? :lookround: :lookround: :lookround:

Not got a clue about how that got there. Isn't mine craft a game? :hohoho:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 am

clothmama wrote:@Sunset Mr CM just wrote some code so you should be able to click on the link underneath to go direct to the song!

Thank you Mr CM.
I like that passenger song too

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 am

I am lovin' Royals by Lorde. So much talent for one so young (she's a 16-year-old singer/songwriter).

Can't see this video on your phone? Tap here to watch LFasFq4GJYM in your Youtube player

I also love this by Tuka. But (in my very best Triple J voiceover) language warning! Bad words. Now.

Can't see this video on your phone? Tap here to watch cNWQwmWLvBg in your Youtube player

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon May 27, 2013 10:49 am

I love that passenger song too. very sadly this is my fav song at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI

Previous

Return to Music