hf1

Last nights sew

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Last nights sew

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am

These took a lot longer than I hoped they would, and I still haven't finished the seams on the bands. Now I have matching undies to Willlow pants. Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Last nights sew

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 am

Very cute! I was just looking at pants patterns the other day as the boys had some wahm ones that they love / loved and they fitted for ages and washed sooooo well so I'm thinking I'll try a pattern and see if I like making them.

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:49 pm

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:20 am

Oh cool - is that the pattern you used @Kim ? I didn't realise Craftsy did free patterns.

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:50 am

No, I used the stitch upon a time scrundlewear. This is a kids one from madebyjacksmum. I haven't used any of hers before but got a couple of others to try yesterday for £1.50 each as she had a 75% off sale on her etsy shop for 24 hours. Not sure if it's finished now but I can give you the code if you want to try.

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 am

Cute undies - you are getting really good

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Kim wrote:No, I used the stitch upon a time scrundlewear. This is a kids one from madebyjacksmum. I haven't used any of hers before but got a couple of others to try yesterday for £1.50 each as she had a 75% off sale on her etsy shop for 24 hours. Not sure if it's finished now but I can give you the code if you want to try.

Wow that is so good - you should tell us when you spot things like that! Would love to try the code to see if it is still going @Kim :widesmile:

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:51 pm

I think it's finished now :-( I tried to do a separate post this morning but something kept going wrong - probably my internet. Code was jackandcharlie75

Return to Sewing