hf1

Growing boy's hair

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Growing boy's hair

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

Daragh's hair is getting quite long, and is now in his eyes at the front! I'm not sure what to do about it as it's not long enough to tuck behind his ears, but I don't want to cut it either. I did once trim his fringe, but I didn't do it very well, and I think I'd rather just let the fringe grow out now. It's also getting a bit tangley as he's relucatant to let me brush it. Aside from putting clips in (why is that just not socially acceptable to do to little boys?! :giggle: ), what can I do to keep it out of his eyes? Does anywhere sell cute bandanas or boyish hairbands...?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Growing boy's hair

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 am

We have the same issue. Callum wears hairclips. Pink ones, at that. :lookround: I'm just waiting for it to grow a bit longer, really.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

i used clips as well just until it was long enough to keep it out his eyes. I've now had it cut short thanks to a chewing gum incident :(

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Luckily :roll: we have about 4 cowslicks so it docent go into his eyes but you could probably make some cool boy head bands quiet cheaply.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm sure some of the WAHMs could do boyish clips (skulls etc!) Or boyish headbands.

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Return to Baby and Toddler