hf1

Ideas for flash cards for a baby

My avatar
Grrushka
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Ideas for flash cards for a baby

Postby Grrushka » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm just preparing some pictures for my boy, dh will get them printed tomorrow and I want to laminate them at work. I hope Boris will like them and they may help him to learn new words later... I've got photos of all the family including himself and also adding some pictures of google and I need some ideas. So far I've got: pictures of babies(smiling, crying eating etc) some animals, a cup, potty.

What else would be useful?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Ideas for flash cards for a baby

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 pm

boat, car, train etc
apple, orange, etc
:D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm trying to think of the signs we use daily Erm Food? (apple, banana, toast etc) Bath, bed? His favourite toy/teddy? Animals are by far Mia's favourite though! She signs cat quite a lot as she :love: ours - it was one of her first signs.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Kirstyh wrote:boat, car, train etc
apple, orange, etc
:D

Ooh yes boys like anything with wheels usually :lol:

My avatar
Grrushka
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Grrushka » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Louise wrote:I'm trying to think of the signs we use daily Erm Food? (apple, banana, toast etc) Bath, bed? His favourite toy/teddy? Animals are by far Mia's favourite though! She signs cat quite a lot as she :love: ours - it was one of her first signs.

His favourite toy at the moment is remote control :giggle: definitely won't be getting a picture of that. He likes phones and keybords as well, basically everything with buttons hihi but not baby toys. Thanks for ideas :D

P.S. @Louise Did you do baby signing?
Last edited by Grrushka on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Grrushka wrote:
Louise wrote:I'm trying to think of the signs we use daily Erm Food? (apple, banana, toast etc) Bath, bed? His favourite toy/teddy? Animals are by far Mia's favourite though! She signs cat quite a lot as she :love: ours - it was one of her first signs.

His favourite toy at the moment is remote control :giggle: definitely won't be getting a picture of that. He likes phones and keybords as well, basically everything with buttons hihi but not baby toys. Thanks for ideas :D

:lol: M is the same, her favourites are ipods, ipads, phones, remote controls and computers! :roll: :lol:

Return to Baby and Toddler