hf1

Recommend some garden play equipment/toys etc

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Recommend some garden play equipment/toys etc

Postby aimeet » Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 am

Even a washing up bowl with water and bubbles in, Pea loved that last year. Little tykes do a weeny slide and ikea have some good tunnel/tent type things.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

We have a small yard and have a sand pit, sand and water table and small plastic house.

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Sand tables are the best thing ever. As somebody said, buy supermarket sand as it's cheaper than ELC etc. I got some for about a pound at the end of last summer and stuck it in the shed til now. Our table has a lid that's hinged at each end so opens out as flaps giving extra space to build sand castles, etc. Got it in Argos but can't remember what brand it is. They're fun for all ages too - if you have an 8 year old round they'll be straight into the sand with the toddlers!

I've just read this back and I sound like I'm on commission selling sand tables! They are good though :D

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm

We have a tiny garden but manage to squeeze in a few things: wooden play house (beanbag and books inside plus a table, chair and drawing stuff), a swing, toddler swingball, toddler croquet, a small trampoline, and a black painted wall for chalk drawing. Oh, sand table, sand pit with lid, and a space hopper too. We have a tiny slide that she's outgrown now but is still used so she can climb the fence to talk to next door's granddaughter!

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler