hf1

Hippy chick mattress protector

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hippy chick mattress protector

Postby KimmyM » Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm

I have three and I actually use it on top of our sheet then if there are any issues I whip it off and DS doesn't even need to get out of bed (if I'm lucky) I had them very early on as he has reflux so they save our mattress from constant sick even now he is sick at least twice a month generally in bed. So in our house yes they are worth their weight in good. DS hasn't ever had a wet bed though so can't comment on their effectiveness with wee. Touch wood I have been incredibly lucky with PT'ing.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:24 pm

coastal wrote:I have them for DS's bed. They're brilliant - as the others have said, so soft.
I really should buy another to keep at my Mum's, so if you find any good deals anywhere, I'd appreciate it if you posted to say. :D I think Amazon was the cheapest place last time I priced them.

Best I found was amazon, their prices seem pretty comparable with other waterproof sheets, so i didnt look too hard!

Just bough the one for now, and see how it goes. Will probably buy more when we start to PT

xx

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Dry at night for almost 3 months and his first accident is within hours o me saying he hadn't ha an accident yet Gggrrrrr. Serves me right.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler