hf1

Newborn vests WITHOUT poppers

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Newborn vests WITHOUT poppers

Postby Rox » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 am

http://www.johnlewis.com/350915/Product.aspx in case anyone wanted to find them (the JL ones)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am

Shaunie wrote:
Louise wrote:Ours are from John Lewis. I don't think £7 for 5 is particularly expensive :lookround: especially as they are very generously sized so won't be outgrown as quickly as the awful poppered ones (whatever was the person who designed those thinking?? ) M is still in her 6-9 ones, just going into 9-12 at 12 months old.

I only use non-poppered vests with longies, otherwise I use the poppered ones! I hate their back being exposed so am always pulling vests with no poppers down :giggle:

I had planned to use poppered ones too unless baby is in longies, as it would drive me mad with the vest coming up at the back all the time, will just size up to accommodate cloth. I think in comparison to the vests I bought when Darcy was a baby I paid about £3-£4 for 5-6 vests from the supermarkets that it does seem cheaper to me and the quality of the ones we had were fine, just a shame I got rid of them all a while back :roll:

ETA. The JL ones dont seem quite as expensive so not too bad value :thumbsup:

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks all!

Even with sizing up and vest extenders I dislike them!

Will send dh to JL!

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 am

Hannahboo wrote:I have been looking too, but they seem so much more expensive than normal poppered vests so I am tempted to buy poppered and just chop off the bottom of them :giggle:

That doesn't work! They roll up!

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 am

Shaunie wrote:Mothercare had them when I was looking. PM me your address if you want a few 0-3 month ffp that were given to me. They are John Lewis ones so may be worth looking there too :D

Will pm you!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm

The JL ones come up big - The newborn ones do up to 12lb I think.I shall be selling some nb ones soon as I have loads.I bought some then Lou gave me some too!

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler