hf1

Strange Child!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Strange Child!

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

William doesn't like his proper cot, we have tried him in it for a couple of night on 2 different occasions and he just isn't settle, not sure why, maybe that he bashes himself of the bars, we just don't know so he is back in his travel cot where is is so much more settle and just wakes at about 4am for a feed, odd boy :giggle:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Strange Child!

Postby Dora » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:40 am

You may be right about the bars. Since the warm weather I've noticed/heard my lo knocking against them-possibly because he's sleeping lightly? I did wonder what was going on when I first heard it though!! Thought he had decided to break free but he was sound asleep when I checked :giggle: x

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Ryan loved his travel cot as well i thing he was in that one till about 1

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

As you know the 12 months H was in his cot was HELL!! So just before 18 months he was in a bed. Keep him in the travelcot if he likes it xx

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Aww bless, makes it easy for going away!

S didnt like her travel cot and always took ages to settle in it, she was def a cot girl and would only sleep & nap in there as a baba, she never liked sleeping in her pram etc so we were home quite a bit!

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 pm

My dd kept getting her arms / feet stuck through the bars or turning round and getting jammed sideways across the cot - cue much screaming :( I ended up a massive bumper that went all the way round the cot and it did the trick. Didn't work with ds though as he's a climber. He just has to bump his head!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

We did wonder if maybe it was because it was low down :-? We bought a proper mattress for it so he is ok to sleep in it each night x

Return to Baby and Toddler