hf1

Definately 'above average'

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Definately 'above average'

Postby northernruth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

@Kirstyh it's so nice to look at them tho, isn't it? kids just look so healthy when they are within a normal weight range. There's a firmness to Martha's skin which just sort of glows with good health, I love to see her running around naked (she's a right one for taking her clothes off, like Mother like daughter, eh?)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 pm

northernruth wrote:@Kirstyh it's so nice to look at them tho, isn't it? kids just look so healthy when they are within a normal weight range. There's a firmness to Martha's skin which just sort of glows with good health, I love to see her running around naked (she's a right one for taking her clothes off, like Mother like daughter, eh?)

Totally and as ours are out doors kids they have that look about them to (once you scrape off the dirt lol), ours are streakers as well

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm

It amazes me the diffrerence in body shapes even at their age, the girls in Martha's class are all so different and not one of them overweight or even a chubby kid - there's a girl who's 6 months older than Martha and a couple of inches taller and she is literally twice the width, not a pick of fat on her, she is just athletically built.

When you see the body shape variety in a bunch of healthy kids it makes you realise how ridiculous it is that we all aspire to look the same as adults :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

There are some really big kids in K's class, there is a really tall lad, much bigger than K who is tall ish anyways, he is a big lad though, not big built but chubby and a big girl who is really tall but chubby to :( on the other end of the scale there is a teeny tiny wee girl and looking at one of the pics Anna had in class of her and another lad I asked why he was on his knees - he wasn't :giggle:

I wonder what William will be like, he has big feet, sleepsuits are always too small in the feet on him, hopefully he will grow into them :giggle:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm

@Kirstyh you know what they say about big feet............

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:25 pm

northernruth wrote:@Kirstyh you know what they say about big feet............

Big socks :wink:
And well he pulls on the other enough so it might well match the big feet :hohoho:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Dora wrote:My lo was born at 68cm long :giggle: we have eternal problems getting clothes to fit x

OMG! That's huge! DS is on the 95th %ile for height but he isn't that long at almost 4 months!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
Dora wrote:My lo was born at 68cm long :giggle: we have eternal problems getting clothes to fit x

OMG! That's huge! DS is on the 95th %ile for height but he isn't that long at almost 4 months!

:shock: wowzer! DS1 was 62cm which was way above the average of 49cm! Emmet 1s 71.5cm now at 18wks!

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Shaunie wrote:
Miss_Purple wrote:

:shock: wowzer! DS1 was 62cm which was way above the average of 49cm! Emmet 1s 71.5cm now at 18wks!

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
@shaunie @Dora

Tegan is only 73cm and she is 33 months :hohoho: :hohoho:

This thread really has made me lol

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler