hf1

Arghh

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Arghh

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:54 pm

No idea what on earth is up with William but our normal happy, laid back for has become a bag of screams, 4 time it took me to settle him last night and I have just tried for the 3rd time tonight, I have had to come out and shut the lounge door, DH is with him now. He cries like his wee heart is breaking, eyes open as soon as I put him down :( He has had a bit of a temp today and has hardly smiled :(

We are off on holiday on Friday and I am meh about it at the best of times and now I just don't want to go

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Arghh

Postby Star02 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

:hug: they pick the best times don't they?! Hope he picks up by Friday. :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 pm

DH has just come down and said he just isn't right, he is so lethargic. He fell off the be the day before yesterday but was fine at the time, hope it isn't anything to do with that

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm

No doubt it (Oscar fell off the bed at 9 weeks, just wriggled off, I've not told anyone that :-? ) he was fine. Could he have picked up a bug from somewhere? O has had a snotty nose on and off for a week thanks to Sam, but he's miserable all the time anyway :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 pm

:hug: Jacobs been similar the last few nights.Maybe William is coming down with something. Could it be teething related?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Poor William :(

Hope he's better by tomorrow :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:16 pm

lazylexis wrote::hug: Jacobs been similar the last few nights.Maybe William is coming down with something. Could it be teething related?

We did wonder if it was teething, none of the other 3 ever had any teething woes so not really sure, he does have a wee red cheek but it is high up more on his cheek bone, it comes and goes. Typical when i have lost his teething necklace but the lovely Angie is sending one and it should be here tomorrow. if he is still off tomorrow we will get him checked over, I am down at the docs anyway for my bloods so will get his throat and ears checked x

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 pm

E was the same last week on holiday - teeth & a bug we think. good idea to get him checked out while you are there :)

Return to Baby and Toddler