hf1

Pram suit or coat?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Pram suit or coat?

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 pm

aimeet wrote:What about a fleecy one? We have a lovely one from jojo maman bebe that got lots of use. Evie was a Feb baby and srrived during snow, it had zips all down the legs so you could open it right up and a hood for sling time too.

Cara had one for her second winter, she was about 1. She went out to play in the snow in it & it all stuck to her, she looked like a snowman :giggle: bless her!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks Lucie, hadn't thought about knitting something really as time is running out and I still have a fairly long list of things to knit up between now and then!

Amiee, we had a Jojo maman bebe one for Darcy and it was fab but as she was 6 months by winter we got the whole winter out of it which is what puts me off this time as he may need 2 different sizes if he gains weight as quick as Darcy did. She was 7lb 15oz at birth but 11lb by 4 weeks :giggle: so if he is the same he would probably need the 3-6 months size by xmas so would work out very expensive.

I had been looking at these too, and as they are the old design they are on sale so would only make it slightly more expensive than the coat I was looking at. I also like that its 0-6 months so would see us through the whole winter...

http://www.buggysnuggle.com/shop/sale/B ... Denim.aspx

I am so ridiculously indecisive I am rubbish at making a decision and sticking to it :hohoho: Just need to decide coat or baby snuggle :-?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 pm

I prefer, had & got another for this buba the dinky snuggles as they are very easy to unzip once in the car! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 pm

How about one of these?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks for the link Louise, I dont really like that though :oops: plus was hoping to spend quite a bit less with it only being used for a short time.

I think I am going to go for the baby snuggle, just need to wait until hubbys pay day now and I can go out and order the last few bits :yahoo:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler