hf1

Aaargh - help!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Aaargh - help!

Postby lazylexis » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 am

This is why we co sleep - I can't get J in his cot either!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 am

This was even with us ignoring the cot last night. He ended up sleeping on us :/

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:30 am

:hug: Oh I feel for you. My DS1 was the same. Sleep deprivation is awful. We used to resort to things like swinging him to sleep in his car seat and just leaving him! :embarassed: 2-3 hrs sleep was 2-3 hours sleep! The rest of the night was a different story. For us it was a cranial osteopath that made the difference, he instantly changed after the first session. He was never an easy baby but we could then survive as he was an easier baby than he had been. >:D<

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you all for your help and encouragement!

I'm feeling a little bit more human after a comfort food lunch (pie) and coffee!

I'm doing tea for us all early tonight, in the hope I can go to bed as soon as Isaac does. FC, anyway!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

Oh hun :hug: . Has he always been like this, or just a recent thing? I had Emmet in with me all last night because he was so upset around 11pm, it was easier to have him in bed but at least he was on the other side!

FC for a better night tonight x

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 am

Once we got past 12 weeks, it's been ok(ish) to get him to bed and to wake only a few times.

I think it has to be a growth spurt (please let it be temporary) or a developmental thing as it is out of the ordinary.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler