hf1

Babies in their own beds!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Babies in their own beds!

Postby ems101 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

@Shaunie How did Emmet cope in his own room? James is in his own room tonight for the first time. We've been preparing for a while by putting him in there for his naps, but he never sleeps for long in there, so tonight he is in his moses in the big cot! We'll see how that goes for a bit and then hopefully get him in the cot, he really is far to big for the moses, but i think he is so used to putting his hands out and feeling me or hubs or the sides of the basket now :roll:

It will be really nice to have our bedroom back, but I always feel a bit sad at these mile stones as it marks that they are growing up :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Babies in their own beds!

Postby Shaunie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm always sad as I miss them when they go into their own rooms, even though I want them to go into their own rooms! He was fine, woke as normal but I did keep him in bed with me when I fed him at 5am.

He napped in there this morning and has been asleep in there since 7pm so looks like he's adapting fine. He was still shoe-horned into his moses basket so I did wonder if he would spend half the night mooching around his big cot :giggle:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am

Uff, James woke at 12.30.2.30, 4.30 and 5.15 and is still up. He spent part of that in his big cot, part of it inour bed. WHEN WILL I GET SOME SLEEP ARGGGGG!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

Oh no! I assume that's not typical of him? Emmet woke at 12.15am, 4.30am & 6.15am for a top-up which kept him dozing until 7.30am. That's a normal night for him. He's currently napping in his cot so I must crack on with jobs now!

FC he has a better night tonight. I always keep Emmet in with me when he wakes around 4 or 5am atm which is nice :love:

Return to Baby and Toddler